Redeeming the Time: Ephesians 5:15-17
REDEEM the TIME
…in the DAYS of YOUTH:
- Ecclesiastes 12:1-2—Why?
- Because you can do much “now.”
- Because “now” is when you’re most susceptible to temptation.
- Because you’re building a foundation for your life “now.”
- Matthew 7:24-25
- 2 Timothy 1:3-5
- 1 Timothy 4:12-16
…in the DAYS of CHILD RAISING:
- Ephesians 6:4
- We need to prepare them spiritually to be successful...
- Living their own life in such a way as to get to heaven.
- “Dating to Marriage” Class (Jr. High/H.S.)
…in the DAYS of GRAY HAIR:
- Proverbs 16:31 “Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life.”
- Psalm 71:9, 17-18
- Titus 2:1-8
- There is no “retirement age” spiritually!
- Philippians 3:13-14
4 Suggestions to Help Us “Redeem the Time” More WISELY:
- Some times must become sacred to us.
- Parents must be an example to their children in “redeeming the time.”
- Focus on “now!”
- Use the resources available to us.